Sunday, August 21, 2011

Big Bad Wolf



Craving for a new hotspot or bistro to hangout in Bonifacio Global City? How about stopping by at the Fairways Tower in 5th Avenue corner Mckinley Road and enter the doors of Big Bad Wolf? Give me a comfy couch and food to bring my childhood memories, and yeah, I'm all set for this one. ;)

I was invited to try out the dishes in Big Bad Wolf, they're still on soft opening and on the road to serve the best meals you've ever tasted. They first served out sashimi, chorizo and chicken wings as appetizers - I was already full once I started trying one of each plate. My favorite choice was the chorizo and the dip - it was spicy and the dip balanced the flavor.


Some ordered for their grilled meat that comes with mashed potatoes and gravy. I opt to choose their famous grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup. Call me old-fashioned, but I can't help feeling that kid in me, reminiscing of course back in the days when you pop those in your toaster oven.



I thought I won't be able to finish this, but their grilled sandwich was not your ordinary dinner - with their special cheeses and honey, you can't help but wonder what it would taste like. Plus, try to dip the sandwich in the tomato soup, it's a perfect combination! Their tomato soup has thick texture, so you can't help but dipping in your grilled cheese sandwich.



I normally eat slow, and I thought I couldn't finish the meal, but I did. Plus, the different couch, chairs and lights, plus the owners' favorite things that showcase their hobbies on the case stand gives off that cozy and the feeling of being home.



They also serve the best drinks - be it your choice of non-alcoholic to alcoholic drinks and coffee. Their organic coffee is said to be magnifique! Plus, I love those different flavors to choose from, and the pouches.




I'll be going back there soon to try out the other meals from their menu. Hope to see you there as well! ;)


Thanks to Big Bad Wolf and Brieo for the invite!

2 comments:

  1. I wanna eat the potato skins again. Let's go back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahaha~! yep! let's go back there with the gang ;)

    ReplyDelete