Thursday, December 2, 2010

Manila Auto Salon 2010


Last November 18-21, 2010 SMX Convention Center was filled with race queens, photographers, media, car enthusiasts, and tons of heavy metal gear - the annual Manila Auto Salon.




I have always been invited here but never got a chance until finally, my friend invited me. And even though I do not have a clue on the equipments needed in maintaining a vehicle - the ones on display with the various pimping of anime, tribal and vintage look definitely caught my eye. Now I know why this event is for the big boys out there. ;)




From car waxes to engines, I don't think these are the only ones getting attention from the gentlemen, and as they say, when there's cars, there should be babes - the racing queens wearing their 'uniforms' as they handed out calling cards, pamphlets, and other promos for their booth and exhibit.





Some of the Nikonians put on their defense when I said that most of their uploaded albums will be more babes than the cars, but boys will be boys. A vintage car will be on my wishlist as well - just like the gangsta rides featured on their exhibit. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment