Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Cartoon Campaign in Facebook

If you can name all the titles of the cartoon series here, welcome to our world! XD~


Okay, the Facebook campaign isn't mine as claimed by my friends telling me that this was super nerdness and funny and it's also a scam for people to know your age. I was just tagged and was PM'ed by friends as well. So I might as well tag the ones who hasn't changed their profile picture yet.


As mentioned in the caption:




Change your facebook profile picture to a cartoon from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same. Until December 6 (Monday), there should be no human faces on facebook, but an invasion of memories. This is for violence against children.



And I chose the first character that went into my childhood mind archives:


She-Ra, alter ego of Princess Adora and sister to He-Man


It's super fun to reminisce good 'ol times, especially when it comes to your fave childhood moments. When cable TV channels wasn't around, and there were only a few channels that gave tons of cartoon TV series and filled your living room with tears, laughter, and that urge to say your favorite hero's tagline everyday, "for the honor of grayskull, I am She-Ra!"



I wonder if the kids nowadays are still able to get simple cartoons these days instead of the usual 3D ones. With this, I'm saving the classics in CDs and DVDs for my future kids. ;)

7 comments:

  1. I think it's safe to say that the generation of today will have Naruto and the like as their childhood cartoons. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can name all of them!

    Fancy Lala, Super Boink, Saint Tail, Time Quest, Sailormoon, Georgie, Thundercats, Princess Sara, Shin-chan! ♥

    PArang senti-sabado lang ah~ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, some kids today watched the powerpuff girls, johnny bravo and spongebob
    and I'd bet they won't remember or recognize some of the coolest cartoons in the 80's up to the mid 90's

    lucky for us big kids lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Naunahan ako ni euri!!!

    Alam ko lahat yan, pinaka paborito ko pa diyan sa list eh Sailor Moon at Super Boink :-|

    Sige thundercats na din. :-|

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Bea: Pinapanood ko lahat yan!

    @Jepoy: Ngeh... >:P Ako pabitoro ko lahat except Thundercats. :|

    ReplyDelete
  6. wtf fav mo georgie? OMG naging babae ka din pala kahit minsan OMG OMG!

    ReplyDelete