Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Beauty, Models & More


Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.  ~Kahlil Gibran


Most of my models are female - I still have yet to find males out there who are interested in photoshoots. But, my husband is still my muse~! (wait, what is the male equivalent to a muse?) :D


Last December 2010, I had a photoshoot for Gamepad Interactive with their girl gamers, and I only used an external flash with no lights in a vacant space in their office. I find it amusing because the shadows were playful and the colors were soft.





Make-up is also a key in a closed room. I thought that light make-up is pretty (but I wouldn't know much because I don't know any advance make-up techniques), but for these situations, the brighter the colors, the better. Dark eyeshadows and red lipsticks can enhance their faces because in the pictures, pale & light ones make their assets not visible in the frame.



Everything is a learning experience for me. Catching the right moment, getting good lighting and also, inspirations, critiques and support always keep me on the right path. ;)


More of the sets here: Girls Guns & Glory Photoshoot Album


Credits: http://www.mat.com.ph/
http://www.facebook.com/Girls.Guns.Glory


Images are for Gamepad Interactive usage only.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment