Thursday, June 9, 2011

Conti's Pastry Shop & Seattle's Best Coffee


Going out with my sisters, and this Greenbelt foodtrip thing has becoming to be a habit of ours, and we ate again at Conti's Pastry Shop & Restaurant already for lunch last May 20, 2011.


Last time we were there, we had sandwiches, so this time, we opt to get pasta instead.



My sisters got Fettuccine Carbonara and Baked Macaroni, and I had the classic Lasagna - and it was so good! Okay, in my opinion, this tops all the lasagna that I've ever tasted here. It was creamy instead of the common oily or greasy ones.


And as a belated birthday treat from my 2nd elder sister, Ate Lyn, she bought two cakes for us - our favorite Viennese Mocha Torte and a Strawberry Shortcake.



Don't get me wrong - we love Conti's cakes, however no one can beat the strawberry shortcake in Baguio since it has sweet strawberries put in instead of strawberry syrup and flavoring.


I was a bit short on the desserts since I did not enjoy the strawberry shortcake that much, so I bought Honey Belgian Waffles with Caramel Topping & Whip Cream at Seattle's Best Coffee. But my eldest sister and I agreed that the waffle wasn't that good compared to Starbucks or perhaps, of course, at Pancake House.



So till our next foodtrip, and hopefully more yummy treats! Ciao~! ;)


 

2 comments:

  1. the tiramisu at conti's is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Procopio! Yeah, I also tried their tiramisu as well. I like your blog, btw! Interesting and amusing articles. :D

    ReplyDelete