Saturday, February 5, 2011

Food for the Soul


They say the way to get it through the day and get away from all the stress and other sadness in your body is to take care of it and bless it with the right food - the food for your soul.


It has always been a habit of mine a long time ago when working hard, I forgot to eat. Or perhaps, I eat the wrong stuff. But then, I watched this movie, "Eat Pray Love," and quoting:




I used to have this appetite for food, for life, and it's just gone. I want to go someplace where I can marvel at something.




I also used to have this passion and craving for life - doing my best and doing what I thought was right. And although everything you thought was going well - you were wrong all this time. All the efforts and hard work will be a total waste.



But we have this saying:




If you dwell on all the bad things in life, you miss out on all the good things.



I know y'all maybe tired of hearing the same thing all over again that has been drummed in your entire life - be positive, stop being negative and all those advice that helps boost your self-esteem.


Maybe all those stuff may work sometimes, but not all the time. Because you have to do it by yourself. If you stop eating, you've stopped fighting for your life. You can't stop now. All the good things in life is just around you - waiting in a plate or perhaps a bowl, and it'll taste much better when you have loved ones beside you, sharing with you.



If you eat right, you focus on better things. You can go and live life the right way. Eat up! Drink up! Cheers to a better you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment